Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Category

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I love them so much

Today, when I opened book my FB ( facebook), there was a notification. it was written like this "Nurliyana Abdul Rahman had tagged a photo of you"...she is my sister.. I was wonder what "picture/s" that she had taken with me recently...its ok.... I was thinking to see it lah kan...
WOW! seriously..it made me amazed...
see this.... it was edited by her.... all my siblings.. this picture mcm made me terharu sgt...
huhuhu

this post just wanna says that I love them so much.. No matter what happens, its a endless loves..... in my life.

To be frank, I never post something about family before, here it is....

LOVE U ALL ,,,,,,,, she had made some quote for that pic :
" we are born to love each other"!


No comments: