Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Category

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Reflected by words



Last two months, I had listened (quite often) "the climb" on d air. That time, I was nor very clear what meaning behinds of this song even do I freaking love it. Then, last week, I just asked my best friend about this song's lyrics. I love it very much >_<. I think that every word in it is clearly has shown d main means of this song.Those words had reflected d natural phenomena tht we could face before at d top of d life(zenith pooint). Every moment of my life, I always thinking about the obstacle that I had faced before I been "here". Seriously, Life is not bout how we imagine how it goes on, but life is bout how we make up on it based on d imagination. WE must always keep trying anfd trying to get on d top! We still need to put in some efforts even do it seems harder and harder. Fren,believe that the best thing to overcome the hard luck is the hard work. I love it. wORK-pray-and leave it on Him! Our faith is clear always. Moving forward k =)). MAY OUR DREAMS BECOME REALITY!

No comments: