Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Category

Monday, November 1, 2010

Air Asia: a step ahead

Not enough money to travel?
Not anymore for New Zealand. Why?
Lets figure out friends!

Last year, I still remember how excited I was when I heard Air Asia will improvise its services by adding the United States as a new destination. But, Till now, its still does not works. Hoepfully.One day=(. The 'day' is approaching us. Just wait and see.No Air Asia, its really expensive to get home. sigh

But, this a good news for my friends in New Zea land. How lucky u guz when Air Asia  will start flying to New Zealand early next year with direct flights from Kuala Lumpur! This is a really positive improvement for not only Christchurch but for wider NZ economy.


Go Air Asia!


I'm waiting for United States soon!
God Luck Air Asia.



"Hello New Zealand" said Malaysians nowadays with a big smile~

Say: "Travel through the earth and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth." 006: 011

No comments: