Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Category

Monday, November 1, 2010

Weather for 7days.

salam.

 its been like a month I haven't open tis dashboard  recently to update my "life-story line". Might be. I quite busy with new stuffs in this kinda of new environment. And, now, I struggling to get used with these weather. Nebraska (I believe the other part of US also) getting colder with less than 10 for this season ; FALL!

FALL? i dunt want~ I want to improving and raising my standard of education. In term of education, Praise to ALLAH to help me in those exams so far. And now, I just preparing myself with "I called it as a disaster exam" cause it damn and fucking hard for me;SOA FM paper. It makes me crazy everyday. It likes more than 300 formulas and more thn 1000 (maybe) concepts of understanding to clearly get before u can solve any kind of question. But, I think it not impossible to pass this exam. I need to be more positive rather than keep saying its hard, its hard n its hard. Those words killing my spiritual one by one without I realize on it.

OH yeah!

For next month and so on, there will  winter time. I waiting for that n obviously I was exciting to see the whIte cold thingy in my own eyes. O yeah. Winter is not  a good idea for a holiday. It makes your movement more slowly plus ur brain does not work much more properly derr. Maybe, this coming winter break ( like 3 - 5 weeks), I was thinking to make it as a 'house-based holiday". It means I just staying in 2212 R st while surfing and updating these new entries.LOL~ 

Lets see some of pics on weathers around the united states..Those pics were nicely captured~

 Eric Allen, 6, checks on the damages caused to a neighbor's house after a tree fell on it during a STORM in that place. (Richmond, VA)! While, luckily, Nebraska does not have a storm, but a THUNDERSTORM only~ xD

A stray dog walks through the rubble of a destroyed home in Vale,N.C

They are against the blowing Lake Michigan beach sand whipped in Michigan! 




Heavy snows. Pity them. It falls as the Herman town football team rushes the field!

Dana Maragos heads for a train station as howling winds roared through Chicago! Like Nebraska, the wind makes the people struggling for every move they make! 

Just waiting for a more strong, harsh wind in Nebraska for coming 2/3 weeks!
Gud luck XP
May ALLAH bless us today.

" ..... he sends down hail from mountains (clouds) in the sky, and he strikes with it whomever, He wills, and turns it from whomever He wills. The vivivd flash of its lightning nearly blinds in sight..." 24;42

Its 6 Celsius before posted this entry~


No comments: