Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Category

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wanna be somebody else

Begin from here...
When I wanna change mind,
There might need some more knowledge,
When I wanna change personality,
People might think I will be different from them,
When I wanna change maturity,
Around me, start to believe that is a fake only,
When I start to talk something about feeling,
The society still consider me as a kid,
When I wanna be a man,
The interpretation still goes on as a boy,
When I learn to fall in love,
Do I still consider as a figurine (No feel at all)?
When I think differently,
Do I still consider in a same group?
When I start to step ahead in different path,
Do I need to change my IC?

All the answers are belong to the people around me. I ask. You answer.

"Inner world COMES first rather than outer world"
:: SPREAD THE LOVE TOGETHER::

No comments: