Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Category

Monday, March 1, 2010

You and I both

I just realized how sweet it was. When I was watching American Idol Season 9 last week, then, Joe Munoz, one of the contestant had sang this song. Wow! ( But, sadly, he was eliminated)

It sounds familiar for me. This Jason Mraz's song is put some "catchy" element in the melody..( I dunt know whos the exact composer for this song)

It seems hard to explain the greatness this song by its melody, lyrics, and maybe some stage presence? hahaha. He is an American singer-songwriter, born and raised in Virginia....It is not deniable, when he got the great talent to make the songs that hit the world.

Ok guys. Let watch it by ur own. I like it veryyyyy much! seriously! Click on this link ---->>>>

Thats all.....Have a nice day.

No comments: